Filed In: Travel
Hey there! Today I’m sharing one of my favorite looks this season. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love renting pieces that aren’t safe. I probably wouldn’t invest in this dress (mainly because I couldn’t afford it!) but i’m glad I have the opportunity to get out of my comfort zone in fun pieces like this one. This dress was a part of my Unlimited subscription through Rent the Runway. I found it perfect for running errands this past weekend before it became frigid here in North Carolina. Getting new pieces shipped to my home every week just never gets old. Imagine that!
Have a great Valentine’s weekend!
Hey there! Did you miss me? With an unintentional month off, I’m so happy to be back and sharing my rental finds with you. Here’s a question for you, what is ALMOST better than renting items for a fraction of their retail price? Buying them half off, of course! That’s exactly what I did with these amazing boots. For those of you that haven’t heard, Costco is selling Hunter boots for under $80! So you’re not a Costco member? No worries, Nordstrom is price matching! Just chat Nordstrom’s outstanding Customer Service team and ask for the price match. I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for rain…
My career has had me traveling for the last three weeks straight. Not only have I learned to pack with lightening speed (I can get a week’s worth of clothing, accessories and toiletries packed in less than 20 min) but I’m getting better at the carry on. It’s important that I have my necessities for the plane, meeting, and typical purse essentials all in one place. As you saw from Saturday’s post, I’m in love with this bright pink tote from Annabel Ingall (Rent/Buy) . It’s actually the size small but it’s perfect for my carry on needs.
Here are some of my essentials:
- Large tote
- Preferably one that zips or snaps so important items don’t fall out during Security.
- Cell Phone
- This Sheer Glam Case-Mate case brightens my every day.
- Nail Polish
- For those unexpected chips. My favorite color right now is Fiji by Essie.
- To keep you busy until you reach 10K feet. I can whip out my laptop after.
- Although I don’t smoke, I always find a need for matches. These matches are from Docks Oyster Bar in NYC.
- Water bottle
- Lipstick, Lip gloss, Lip Pencil
- Wallet (of course!)
- I’ll never fall out of love with this classic Hobo.